How to book a Medium Rectangle Split Video
Follow these steps to book a Medium Rectangle Split Video:
- Navigate to the Details tab
- Choose the Flight type Medium Rectangle Split Video
- Add the landing page in the first square, Landing page URL
- If you have a third party tracking Summit will automatically replace the [timestamp] in the URL with WS_DYN_INS_RAND. If you have different macros like CACHEBUSTER or RANDOM then you need to replace it manually and insert WS_DYN_INS_RAND
- You can add additional script trackers if needed
- Upload the start banner under Static start element
- Upload the loop, by adding the banners or an animated Gif
- Choose the position of the loop; bottom or top
- Upload the video and the add video length and choose your video settings
- Upload the end banner under Static end element
- Save flight
Format size: Banners: W600xH250px for the static start banner and dynamically animated image. W600xH250px for the end banner.
Video: ASPECT RATIO 12:5. Minimum W600px. Max file size 10Mb, Duration 5-30 seconds (max 120 seconds), Video file formats MP4 H.264 codec 30fps and audio in AAC-LC up to 48kHz.
The animated banner is produced by Widespace from the video file.
See full specification by clicking here.