Widespace now offers targeting based on pollen levels across Europe.
Currently only available as managed service with Summit DSP coming later.
30 million Europeans, an estimated 30-40% of the population, suffer from seasonal allergies. Increasing symptoms through spring and summer, ruin the best time of the year for millions.
Besides the annoying sneezing, red eyes and a runny nose many experience interference with their ability to work, sleep or study.
Target on type and level of pollen
- Type: Tree, Grass, Ragweed
- Level: None, Low, Moderate, High, or Very High
Data supplied by Weather.com (IBM), updated every two hours.
Use Case: Use pollen targeting on a store locator to point clients to stores for medication
Besides pollen levels we can target on the following:
- Frizz Index: The Frizz Index provides indices indicating likelihood that a person will experience frizzy hair based on weather conditions.
- Driving Difficulty index: The Driving Difficulty index provides indices of driving difficulty, or road weather conditions.
- Dry Skin index: The Dry Skin index provides indices indicating likelihood that a person will experience dry skin based on weather conditions.
- Frost Potential Index: The Frost Potential Index provides an indices indicating likelihood of Frost.
- Golf Index:The Golf Index provides an indices of golfing weather conditions.
- Running Weather Index: The Running Weather Index provides indices of outdoor running conditions due to weather – for short, and long runs.
- Mosquito index:
The Mosquito index indicates the weather’s influence on the activity of mosquitoes based on weather conditions.
- Leisure Travel index:
The Leisure Travel index provides indices of outdoor travel / sightseeing conditions due to weather.
- Heating and Cooling index:
The Heating and Cooling index provides indices describing the amount of heating/cooling that is required to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature, based on weather conditions.
- Ski Index:
The Ski Index provides indices of ski conditions due to weather.
- UV Index:
The UV Index provides indices of the intensity of the solar radiation level and risk of skin damage due to exposure