How to book a Streamview
Follow these steps to book a streamview video:
- Navigate to the Details tab
- Choose the Flight type Panorama XL Streamview (16:9) or Takeover Streamiew (1:1) depending on the format of the video.
- Add the landing page (click tracker) in the first square, Landing page URL.
- If you have a third party tracking for impressions, add that one in the right square, 3rd party impression tracker. Summit will automatically replace the [timestamp] in the url with WS_DYN_INS_RAND. If you have different macros like CACHEBUSTER or RANDOM then you need to replace it manually and insert WS_DYN_INS_RAND
- You can add additional script trackers if needed, just click on the + ’Add script tracker’.
- Upload the start banner/fallback under Static start element.
- In the ’Landing page URL’ square you have the option to add different click-out options. To add different click-outs you can fill in different click trackers/URLs below in each on Landing page URL.
- Upload your video.
- Add the video length under video settings.
- Choose video style Cover or Letterbox. ’Cover’ is default and will scale the video to fill the entire video container, cropping of the video might occur. ’Letterbox’ centers and shows all of the video, letterboxing (black borders/margins) might occur.
- Upload your end banner.
- Add your brand icon/logo (optional). The logo will show up in the top left corner of the video and will be clickable to landing page.
- Add a call to action text (max 20 characters). The CTA text will be clickable to landing page (optional).
- You can also change the close button text. The default text is ’Close’.
- Add extra 3rd party ad event trackers if needed.