How to book a flight
Now you can continue the campaign booking with the creation of the flight.
Give your flight a descriptive name for ease of use. Write for example the brand, the name of the material and the targeting implemented.
When you create the flight within a campaign, the campaign will be chosen by default.
The market will be filled in by default.
Select the dates during which your flight will be shown. These dates must be within the parameters of the campaign date.
This field isn’t mandatory, but you could, for example, use it to fill in an invoice number.
Select the format of the flight you want to create, i.e. Takeover or Swipe. By selecting this format automatically, the creative page will be set according to the selected format.
(Tick the box named “Streamview” if you would like to create a Streamview).
Choose your preferred business model.You can choose between three different business models when you create a flight:
- CPM = the impressions are counted when the ad is rendered
- In screen = the impression is counted if a least 1% of the ad’s pixels are in view for one continuous millisecond or longer
- IAB Viewability = the impression is counted if at least 50% of the ad’s pixels are in view for one continuous second or longer.
Here you allocate budget to the flight. Allocate by percentage or budget.Click on “Save flight” in the top right corner. Now you will see tabs on the left. You should go through the tabs “Creative”, “Targeting” and “Delivery”. After saving the flight the option to Close/Open flight will appear.
Here you can choose where you want your flight to run. Book the Widespace packaged inventory or set up deals directly with publishers.
You can create targeted groups to fit your campaign’s exact needs. For example, the data marketplace can be used to target a specific gender, income range or purchase intent, or a combination of multiple attributes. The booking procedure is easy just drop and drag the segment in the tool.
Follow these steps to book your data segments
- Select your provider, from the drop-down menu.
- Drag the data segment that you want to use and drop into Group 1. You can add several Groups with multiple data segments in each group. You can combine the data with AND/OR.