How to book a Calender
To book a Calendar follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to the Details tab
- Choose the dimension of the banner
- Choose the feature Calendar
- Go to the creative tab
- Add the landing page in the first square
- If you have a third party tracking Summit will automatically replace the [timestamp] in the URL with WS_DYN_INS_RAND. If you have different macros like CACHEBUSTER or RANDOM then you need to replace it manually and insert WS_DYN_INS_RAND
- You can add additional script trackers if needed
Upload the image, for a Calender, you have to use a physical banner in jpg, gif or png, not a script. Make sure the banner has a clear message like call to action such as “Add event(s) to your calendar“.
- Next step is to create the calendar file. Click on the create button and now a form will open and you fill in the details and then save. You have the possibility to create many events.
Save and now you are done with creating a Calendar. Use the preview in the upper right corner to check that everything is fine, for the QR code you can use your phone’s camera and the link is to open in your phone.
Format sizes available for Calendar: Medium rectangle W300xH250, Takeover: W300xH300, Panorama XL W300xH150, Vertical W300×H450.