Our premium geotargeting tool is based on geographic regions.This geotargeting method ensures that impressions are delivered with at least a 90% accuracy. In other words, impressions are delivered only if we are at least 90% sure that the user actually is within this geographic region. If you would like to target custom areas instead of regions, please note though that this targeting option is slightly less accurate than region targeting.
Follow these steps to book geotargeting:
- Click on targeting in the menu on your left
- Click on the arrow to open the geographic tab
- To add regions to your targeting, type in the field “Search available regions”, and then click on the green “+” icon to add the desired region.
- To remove a region, just click on the red “-” icon.
- If you would like to target custom areas instead of regions, click on the green button “Add custom area” and draw a rectangle over the area.
- Save you geo targeting
- Save draft