Our premium geotargeting tool is based on geographic regions.This geotargeting method ensures that impressions are delivered with at least a 90% accuracy. In other words, impressions are delivered only if we are at least 90% sure that the user actually is within this geographic region. If you would like to target custom areas instead of regions, please note though that this targeting option is slightly less accurate than region targeting.
Follow these steps to book geotargeting:
- Click on targeting in the menu on your left
- Click on the arrow to open the geographic tab
- To add regions to your targeting, scroll down in the menu or mouse over the map and click directly on the area you want. You can also change the type of area displayed to a smaller one.
- To remove a region, just click on the “x” icon next to the region name.
- If you would like to target custom areas instead of regions, click on the small square button top right of the map and draw a rectangle over the area.
- If you tick the red box “exclude”, this will do the opposite and exclude some Geo areas from delivery
- Save your geo targeting
- Save draft