Create Inventory Packages
To manage your inventory package/packages, you need to follow these two steps:
– Packages (a group of ad spaces, for example top ad spaces, sport site etc)
Start with creating your package by clicking the ”Create Package” button.
Follow the steps that you see below.
– Give the package a relevant name.
– Write a sales description about the inventory. This text is something that will be shown to users from the demand side, which works as a help for them when they are looking for inventory that fits their target audience.
Unique reach per month
– Type in your monthly reach.
– Type in the email address to relevant person from relevant sales contacts
– Define what kind of inventory you are providing by choosing one or several of the categories in the drop down menu. Buyers will be able to filter on IAB categories when choosing their inventory source.
– Should be set to active if buyers should be able to buy the inventory. Please note that a ratecard has to be created and assigned to the specific package, otherwise your package wont be visible for buyers.
– Choose the site(s) that should be available in this package.
– Pick the ad spaces that should be available in this package.
CLICK ON SAVE.
2. Rate Cards
Click on the ”Create Rate Card” button.
– Add which package(s) the Rate Card should apply to. Your rate card can be applied to several packages.
Rate Card Name
– Give the rate card a name that also describes it a bit.
– Write a description that provides additional detail about the Rate Card Name.
– Choose which market(s) the rate card should apply to. A rate card is required for the markets you want to display your inventory in.
– Choose a start date, the rate card will be valid from this date on.
– If you know that this rate card are going to be valid until a specific date, add the end date here. Otherwise we recommend to choose ”No end date” which is there by default. You are free to change this whenever you want.
– Choose active if the rate card should be active. You need to set it active in order for the package to be visible for a buyer.
– If you choose ”PUBLIC”, this rate card will apply to all buyers.
– ”PRIVATE” means that you choose the buyer(s) this ratecard should apply to.
When it comes to pricing, you see 5 boxes that needs to be filled out.
– Add the standard CPM price for the dimensions that you want to make available.
Inscreen (means that 1% of the creatives pixels are in screen for more than 1ms)
– The grey field will give a suggested price based on the the specific market. The suggested price is based on the average in screen in Widespace network. You may add the suggested price, or another price that you prefer in the white field.
IAB Viewability (means that 50% of the creatives pixels are in screen for more than 1s)
– The grey field will give a suggested price based on the standard CPM price. The suggested price is based on the average IAB Viewability in Widespace network. Add the suggested price, or another price that you prefer in the white field.
CPMV (only for Streamview, 50% in screen and on video start)
– The grey field will give a suggested price based on the average CPMV in Widespace network. Add the suggested price, or another price that you prefer in the white field.
CPV (only for Streamview, 50% in screen for 3 sec) CPV is per view, not per mille as the other buying models.
– The grey field will give a suggested price based on the average CPV in Widespace network. Add the suggested price, or another price that you prefer in the white field.
CLICK ON SAVE.