Video Interstitial Split
Our largest format with an integrated video for maximum impact. The initial Video Interstitial Split ad space is divided into dynamically animated images and a static image that is clickable. Upon clicking on the video feature, it will run full screen – either portrait or landscape mode.
A clickable end banner is shown in the whole Video Interstitial Split ad space once the video stops playing, leading to an URL of choice.
If the user does not interact, the ad is automatically closed after 5 seconds
Maximum impact for user attention and ad recall
Largest format available
Combine a short and focused message with a storytelling format
Designed to increase user interaction
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Max file size: 10MB
Duration: 5-30 seconds (max 120 seconds)
File formats: MP4 H.264 codec and audio in AAC-LC up to 48kHz
Dimensions: Click-out and video start banners: W1536xH1024px (portrait) and W2048xH768px (landscape), end banner: W1536xH2048px (portrait) and W2048xH1536px (landscape)
Max file size: 150kB (per banner)
File formats: JPG, PNG, GIF
Third-Party Script Tags
This format can not be delivered as a third-party script tag, see also section “Delivery”.
Widespace always tracks clicks and impressions. Third-party tracking can also be implemented:
- 1 impression tracker
- 3 click trackers (click on top banner, click on bottom banner and click on end banner)
Must support HTTPS.
6 working days prior to campaign start, provided that all material is delivered according to the specifications in this document.
- 1 video (for file sizes greater than 10MB please provide a download link)
- 2 images for video start banner (portrait and landscape) or 6 images (3 portrait and 3 landscape) for an animated video start banner
- 2 images for the click-out start banner (portrait and landscape)
- 2 images for end banner (portrait and landscape)
- 1 target URL
Send all material to firstname.lastname@example.org